Featuring a variety of Legend E61 2-group Industrial coffee machine, tables & chairs, underbar fridges, boiling tables, zinks, s/s tables and many more. Great selection of items in excellent condition.
Auction closes Wednesday, 13 July 2022 from 10:00.
Location: Van Rensburgs Auction rooms, Saffier crescent, Tamsui Industria, George
Viewing: Weekdays between 8am - 4pm.
Legend E61 2-group Industrial coffee machine
Restaurant tables & chairs
Glass door underbar fridges
Cold drink fridges
S/S double bowl zinks
Brema 5000 Ice maker
Dihr Industrial dishwasher station
Salvadore cake fridge
Scotsman AC 106 Ice machine
10-Burner gas combo gas grill
Double waffle maker
* Van Rensburgs Auction reserves the right to place a limit on your profile if outstanding payments on invoices are unsettle.
What to know about online bidding:
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The lot "End Time" will extend with 3 minutes after active bidding.
• Refresh regularly as internet connections come and go
• Give your bid time. Do not push a bid in the last 5 – 10 seconds of closing, it is too risky with on/off internet connections and you might not be the only bidder attempting to bid in the last few seconds!
What happens after the auction?
• If you are the highest bidder, you will receive a “congratulatory” email post the closure of the auction
• Confirmation of the sale will occur within 24 hours from close of auction.
• Payment within 24 hours from invoice being issued.
• Collection within 24 hours from payment.
• Payments not received within 48 hours from the time & date of receipt of invoice will be subject to a 15% collection commission, all legal fees plus VAT and interest @ 20% on total outstanding amount. • Storage fees of R300 per day will be charged if not collected within the given time frame.
Condition of items:
• Unless otherwise stated, the lots are sold in the condition and state that they are in (as-is) and the Purchaser purchases the lots in accordance therewith. Van Rensburgs Auctions shall not be liable for condition or state of any of the lots of which Van Rensburgs Auctions is unaware.
• It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to view / inspect all lots they intend to bid on before participating in the auction. Neither the Seller, nor Van Rensburgs Auctions, give any warranties or guarantees regarding the condition or state of any of the lots, save for when applicable. The Purchaser acknowledges that they have inspected the lots before bidding, noted the condition and state thereof, and is satisfied with the lots as well as the description thereof.
• Van Rensburgs Auctions make every effort to accurately catalogue items to the best of our knowledge; however, we are not responsible for any errors.