Payment must be made within 24 hours of acceptance and receipt of invoice.
Any deposits will be deducted from the total invoice amount.
Payment strictly by EFT.
Make sure you do not overpay. Ensure that you have taken all costs into account (buyers commission, VAT and documentation fees). Only bid on behalf of yourself. Do not wait for the last opportunity to bid as you might lose out or lose internet connectivity. If you are the highest bidder upon closing of bidding, a bid may not be cancelled.
What to know about online bidding:
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The lot "End Time" will extend with 3 minutes after active bidding.
• Refresh regularly as internet connections come and go
• Give your bid time. Do not push a bid in the last 5 – 10 seconds of closing, it is too risky with on/off internet connections and you might not be the only bidder attempting to bid in the last few seconds!
What happens after the auction?
• If you are the highest bidder, you will receive a “congratulatory” email post the closure of the auction
• The Seller is allowed a confirmation period.
• Payment within 24 hours from invoice being issued.