VEHICLE REGISTRATION PAPERS - Buyer pays R500 plus VAT to VAN RENSBURGS AUCTIONS (VRA) as admin fee in respect of each and every vehicle’s document produced by VRA. - Buyer accepts that VRA will endeavor to produce registration papers; however, they cannot be held responsible should it not be possible. - The Seller(s) will ensure that licence fees are paid up to date. - The Buyer is responsible for the cost of registration of the vehicle in his/her name as well as ROW certificates.
Payment & collection:
1. Payment strictly by means of EFT.
2. Payment must be made in full upon receipt of approval of the sale by the Auctioneers.
3. Collection only once payment has been received.
4. All items are stored at our Auction Rooms, Tamsui Industria, George.
1. A bid made CANNOT be withdrawn.
2. Payment within 24 hours from acceptance.
4. Confirmation period is stipulated per lot.
• The purchaser will be notified within the confirmation period whether the sale was successful
• The purchaser by bidding acknowledges that he is satisfied with the condition of the item and that he cannot or will not for whatsoever reason withhold payment.
•The risk of profit and loss in respect of the item vests in the purchaser on the fall of the hammer, however ownership only passes onto the buyer after due payment. The auctioneers accept no responsibility for loss or damage after items are knocked down.
•No items may be removed until the Auctioneers are satisfied with the payment thereof.
•Any person attending the auction or present at the auction premises acknowledges that Van Rensburgs Auctions or any Seller/Person/legal entity cannot be held responsible for any damages suffered whilst on the premises and therefor enter the premises at his/her own risk.
•A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
•The highest bidder will be the purchaser, subject to reserve prices or confirmation where applicable and the Auctioneer has the right to regulate the bidding.
•The Auctioneer in his absolute sole discretion may decide on any matter arising from the auction.
•The Seller and Purchaser herewith agree to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court (Act 32/1994) should action be instituted by the Auctioneers, although the Auctioneer may litigate in any competent Court.
•The auctioneers in their sole discretion may allow / not allow any person on the auction premises or accept/reject any bid.
•All items are sold VOETSTOOTS.
•No warranties and guarantees are given or implied.
•The Auctioneers cannot be held responsible for any errors of description.
•The Auctioneers cannot be held responsible for incomplete or non-working items.
•There will be no splitting of lots.
•There will be no name changes to invoices.
VEHICLES | TRAILERS | TRACTORS | TRUCKS
Online Auction dates
Starts Fri, 10 September at 08:00
Closes Wed, 15 September from 14:00, with a three minute interval between lots.
Payment must be made within 24 hours of acceptance and receipt of invoice.
Any deposits will be deducted from the total invoice amount.
Payment strictly by EFT.
Make sure you do not overpay. Ensure that you have taken all costs into account (buyers commission, VAT and documentation fees). Only bid on behalf of yourself. Do not wait for the last opportunity to bid as you might lose out or lose internet connectivity. If you are the highest bidder upon closing of bidding, a bid may not be cancelled.
What to know about online bidding:
• A bid made cannot be withdrawn.
• The lot "End Time" will extend with 3 minutes after active bidding.
• Refresh regularly as internet connections come and go
• Give your bid time. Do not push a bid in the last 5 – 10 seconds of closing, it is too risky with on/off internet connections and you might not be the only bidder attempting to bid in the last few seconds!
What happens after the auction?
• If you are the highest bidder, you will receive a “congratulatory” email post the closure of the auction
• The Seller is allowed a confirmation period.
• Payment within 24 hours from invoice being issued.